A place for all Muslims to gather together and strengthen one's self.
The Fusion Muslim Community Center aspires to provide a safe environment to youth, adults and senior members of Paramus whereas everyone can share their great values irrespective of all faiths. The center provides great amenities to the youth such as counseling for substance abuse, after school tutoring, a gaming room, sports and other outdoor activities as well as hiking and camping. For adults, it offers yoga classes, marriage counseling, newlywed counseling and workshops on healthy living, social media classes, gardening classes, a day care service for both children and seniors. FMCCNJ aims to serve the communities of Paramus with easy access to all local state and federal highways
To strengthen the Muslim community as a whole by providing services for:
- Children and youth development
- Children and Senior daycare
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle and Preventive/Holistic Medicine
- Social Services – food pantry, visiting sick in hospital
- Family services – including counseling and matrimonial services
To provide a safe and family-friendly space for
kids, youth, adults,
Families Trust Bergen New Bridge Medical Center to provide comprehensive, high-quality, post acute and long term care services for their loved ones.
The Fusion Muslim Community Center of North Jersey and Bergen New Bridge Medical Center partner in providing long term care for our Muslim community.
Our collaboration brings together the Fusion’s commitment to promoting a vibrant, healthy Muslim community and Bergen New Bridge’s experience in providing culturally sensitive healthcare services.
- A unique community for New Jersey-based Muslims needing a higher level of care
- Islamically and culturally sensitive environment
- Zabiha halal food services for residents
- Imam available to meet the spiritual needs of the Muslim residents
- Dedicated prayer room on the floor (COVID permitting)
- Help with wudu (ablution) for prayers
- Muslim doctors and staff available
- Islamically appropriate personal grooming
- Broadcast Friday prayers in rooms from Fusion
- Contact the Fusion team for any concerns.
- Acute care at the same facility will avoid transfers and strain on residents.
- All Muslim patients on the same floor while building a sense of community